DR58 – Heated Diode Refrigerant Leak Detector
Refrigerant Leak Detector for HVACR – Superior Sensitivity designed for HVAC-R
Like all of Fieldpiece’s test instruments, the DR58 Heat Diode Refrigerant Leak Detector is designed exclusively to make the HVACR Technician’s job easier, faster, safer and more efficient. You are in control with the manual or automatic zeroing function – it’s your choice.
The highest possible sensitivity.
If you want to find leaks faster for your customers, try the Fieldpiece DR58 Refrigerant Leak Detector. Our newest detector can sniff out leaks at <1.0 gram/yr. That’s 20 times more sensitive than soap bubbles. This exceeds detection standards so you can quickly find and pinpoint leaks. DR58 triggers on all HFC, CFC, HCFC, HFO and blends.
The ergonomic design fits naturally in your hand. The ruggedized construction stands up to abuse most other leak detectors can’t handle. The 18-hour battery life lets you work all day before recharging. If need you can still use it while charging! The mute and Max mode functions allow you to work the way you want to work.
DR58 Features designed for HVAC-R
- Heated diode sensor 300 hour life, typical
- Compact – designed to fit in your hand
- Dual audible and visual alarms – turn the beep on or off when you want
- LED lighted tip and loud beep help find leaks in noisy and dark environments
- Sensitivity better than 1.0 g/yr
- Ruggedized and IP54-certified
- 18-hour USB rechargeable battery – work all day and all night on one charge
- Bright blue, back-lit LCD screen with clear numerical leak size indicator and bar graph
- Non-conductive, sturdy probe that stays where you want it.
- Light weight
- Works on A2L Refrigerants
REFRIGERANT CLASS INFORMATIO
Click below for replacement parts;