Use for all Hydrocarbon Gases
Featured with a Long Life heated sensor technology, the LD-910 is highly sensitive to all combustible gases including Methane (natural gas), Propane, Butane, Ethane, Acetylene, Methanol, Acetone and petroleum.
MSHA certified as Intrinsically Safe & suitable for all Hydrocarbon Refrigerants
Inspect furnaces, gas appliances and gas lines fast and safely. Also use to find leaks in fuel and exhaust systems, verify integrity of fuel storage containers.
Our unique digital display for leak size takes out the guess work out of whether to repair a small leak now or if it is extremely urgent. The Digital Display is independent from the audio alarm a & sensitivity level which allows precise pinpointing of the leak source.
- Heated Sensor Technology – Long Life
- <5ppm Sensitive to Methane
- Digital Display for leak size
- Automatic Calibration & resets to ambient
- Visual LED leak alarm near sensor
- Audio Mute Mode
- 3 Sensitivity Selectable Levels
- Response – Instantaneous
- Intrinsically Safe Certified
- 20 Hours continuous on battery life