MR45INT Refrigerant Recovery Machine
This full featured Fieldpiece Reclaim Unit has onboard system monitoring that adjusts motor performance to handle liquid and run twice as fast on vapor. The MR45INT also steps up low voltage at the supply input to deliver full power to the motor where high voltage drop is a problem.
With a powerful 1HP motor and super-sized condenser, this refrigerant Recovery Unit excels on longer and hotter jobs.
The easy-to-read display, lightweight (10Kgs), straight hose connection ports, and single dial make this machine user-friendly while being tough enough for everyday use in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration applications.
Refrigerant Recycling has never been easier or faster with the MR45INT Recovery Pump
- Dual cylinder compressor with long life and low friction with ceramic lined cylinders
- Auto Shut Off when -10 Kpa is reached
- Protected from voltage drop (runs as low as 190 VAC)
- Single dial self-purge
- Twice the RPMs (3,000) and twice the horsepower (1HP – 0.745kW) with DC Motor
- Extra-large condenser cools faster, especially on hot days
- Light Weight at only 10 Kgs
- Water & Rain resistant
- Easy access ports
- Easy hose connections and built-in power cord storage
- Large backlit display with status messages
- UL Verified to Section 608 of EPA Clean Air Act
- UL Verified to AHRI Standard 740
- Suitable for use with A2L Class Refrigerants [ R32, R1234YF … ]
- Also can be used for transferring SF6 [sulphur hexafluoride] a non-flammable gas used in electrical components.