Beacon Wireless Technology 100 mtr range
JL3KH6 – Charge and Air Test Kit
This kit consists of
- 2 x Pressure Probes for Discharge & Suction Pressure
- 2 x Pipe clamps for liquid line sub-cooling & suction line Superheat
- 2 x Psychrometers for obtaining Dry Bulb, Wet Bulb , Dew Point Temperatures & Relative Humidity [ RH%]
- Contained in a quick access padded case.
- All measurements can be sent up to 100metres away directly to your mobile device with the Job Link™ app.
Each tool is designed for agility and speed. The pressure probes fit into tight spaces. The pipe clamps use the new Rapid Rail™ sensor design delivering accuracy, speed, and agility, even on the most awkward pipe configurations. The psychrometers’ flexible narrow probes and configurable magnet make it easy to measure supply plenums, ducts, and elevated registers.
Logging is now activated..
Simply connect your probe to the Job Link App & follow the update procedure. Log multiple parameters at one time to get the right analysis of your system. To obtain a Superheat or Sub-Cool Log, add the refrigerant in the field provided after downloading your data from the JL3PR pressure Probe….. the Saturation Temperatures will show for your readings. Meld the table cells from your JL3PC Pipe Clamp Probe Log… either Suction or Liquid line & your superheat or sub-cooling values will be presented.
Use the JL3PC to test your delta T. across the filter drier…. Temperature differences over 1.0 degrees C need to be monitored for loss of system efficiency.